Microorganisms: Bacteria, Viruses, Parasites, and Toxins
In this class we review the microorganisms that are essential to be familiar with for the RD exam. This is an interactive, comprehensive, and visual class that will give you practical tips and tools to help you memorize all of this information. We review bacteria, viruses, parasites, prions, and toxins as well as the foodborne illnesses they may cause, with symptoms, contamination sources, and onset times. This class contains practice questions to ensure you feel confident in answering questions about microorganisms on the RD exam!
Note – these videos are included inside the membership, so if you are a member you do not need to purchase this class.
This comprehensive class includes:
- 3 Instructor-led follow along class videos explaining:
- The different types of microorganisms
- Typical symptoms of foodborne illnesses from each microorganism
- Onset times of foodborne illness
- Invaluable memorization techniques
- LOTS of interactive practice questions
- 3 RD Boot Camp exclusive real-world situational videos
- Key Items to Remember graphics
- 1 Comprehensive downloadable worksheet
- 10 question Quiz to practice your knowledge
Access for 7-days from date of purchase.